Dietetic food for fully grown cats with food intolerances, for dermatitis and hair loss, salmon as the only source of protein, suitable as an exclusion diet
Feed intolerance refers to all abnormal physiological reactions to the consumption of a feed or feed additive. A distinction is made between feed allergies and feed intolerances.
A feed allergy is an overreaction of the immune system to certain proteins. The reaction in the case of food intolerances, on the other hand, does not involve the immune system. Both food allergies and food intolerances can lead to skin and digestive problems, such as itching and diarrhea. To determine a food intolerance, it is necessary to carry out an elimination diet. This requires food that contains a selected source of protein and as few different components as possible.
Skin problems are not only the most common consequence of food intolerances, but also of flea saliva and environmental allergies. To provide optimal support for skin function, food with high-quality fatty acids should be fed.
How does Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic support your cat?
Concept for Life VeterinaryDiet Hypoallergenic
is a specially developed high-premium complete food diet for fully grown cats that is optimally adapted to the nutritional needs of cats with intolerances and dermatosis.
To minimize raw ingredients and nutrient intolerance symptoms, Concept for Life Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic
uses only salmon as a selected protein source. It is recommended not to feed common animal proteins, as the risk of a physical reaction is lower than with commonly used proteins.
To support skin function in the case of dermatosis and excessive hair loss, Concept for Life Veterinary Diet uses hypoallergenic safflower oil
, which is characterized by a particularly high content of linoleic acid.
Concept for Life Veterinary Diet - tailor-made for the special nutritional needs of your cat.
Our quality guarantee
- Complete diet food for the special nutritional needs of your cat
- Scientifically based nutritional concept to support veterinary therapy
- Grain-free recipes
- Free from wheat, maize and soya
- Best acceptance and tolerability thanks to the use of high-quality raw meat products
- Made in Germany
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian before use or before extending the feeding period.
- While feeding a dietetic food, you should visit your veterinarian regularly for check-ups.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, you must seek veterinary advice immediately.