Totally Ferret Active Ferret Food for active, fully grown ferrets with L-carnitine and high-quality proteins
Fully-grown, active ferrets have special requirements specific to their species and need more nutrients than other carnivores like cats.
The high-grade ingredients used in Totally Ferret Active are specially tuned to the specific metabolism of fully-grown, active ferrets, providing a well-balanced diet that meets your pet's needs. Totally Ferret Active is delicious and easy to digest, and is also especially well-suited for show ferrets.
- Strong muscles: high quality proteins and essential amino acids build strong muscles.
Totally Ferret Active Ferret Food contains at least 36% raw protein of which 89% is from animals.
- Lecithin-carnitine: lecithin and carnitine have a wide variety of functions.
Most importantly, they support the exchange of fat for energy thus improving energy use.
- Reduced smell: the use of selected components specifically geared to ferrets reduces the
strong, inherent smell of ferrets and their faeces
- Excellent taste: the combination of high quality raw ingredients, a gentle
cooking process and the special shape of the biscuits mean that this food enjoys a high rate
of acceptance among ferrets
- Supple coat: the suitable, outstanding composition of ingredients, valuable
proteins and effective vitamins and trace elements form a good basis for a glossy,
soft coat and smooth fur
- Water retention: reduced sodium according to specific requirement positively
supports your ferret's ability to retain water