Dog Brushes & De-Matting Tools
Help to keep your dog’s coat healthy and beautiful!
Dog brushes are a simple addition to your dog’s care routine that can have immeasurable results for your dog’s fur and coat health. Regular brushing and grooming can help to prevent tangled fur and keep your dog’s coat looking glossy and healthy.
Dog brushes can also be important in keeping your dog comfortable and its coat healthy, particularly for dog’s with an undercoat. Regular grooming can help to remove loose hairs and keep the outer fur looking fabulous!
Here at zooplus there is a great selection of dog brushes and tools for helping to keep your dog’s coat healthy, including mitts and gloves for a closer groom and de-matting tools for dogs whose fur has become knotty or tangled. You can also browse our range of hair removal lint brushes to help get rid of loose hairs found on clothes, carpets and upholstery.
Browse the full range of Dog Brushes & De-Matting Tools available at zooplus:
- Metal-toothed combs: These dog brushes are ideal for removing knots and matting, as well as reducing excess hair and helping to remove loose hairs. They are generally ideal for longer haired dogs.
- Metal-pinned brushes: Dog brushes with metal pins can help remove loose hair and dirt, with ergonomic handles for comfortable use. Get rid of those dead hairs in your dog’s coat and return it to full shine!
- Soft-bristled brushes: Soft bristles on dog brushes help to maximise the shine of your dog’s coat, helping prevent static and improve the overall appearance.
- Rubber brushes & gloves: Gloves and mitts are the ideal way to give your dog a massage at the same day as grooming its coat! Grooming gloves can help to remove loose hair and dust and can often provide a closer groom than brushes. It is also a more affectionate way to groom your dog if it tends to dread dog brushes!
- Lint & hair remover brush: All this grooming means there are bound to be loose hairs lying around. With this selection of hair removal brushes and gloves you can help to ensure these hairs are removed from furniture, carpets, clothes and upholstery, keeping your home gleaming as well as your dog’s coat!
Back to the top
Browse the complete range of
dog grooming and care products available here at zooplus to ensure your dog is looking and feeling its best!