Now when you buy two selected 12 x 85g packs of Hill's Prescription Diet wet cat food, in a range of tailored nutritious varieties to support your cat's wellbeing, you'll get 20% off the 2nd pack!
This promotional offer applies only to the listed variants starting with 1401614.xx (.xx = variant identifier).
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline
offers a wide range of clinically proven nutritional solutions
to suit your cat's specific requirements, including therapeutic food for skin disorders, kidney disease, gastrointestinal disorders, mobility problems, urinary tract and obesity. The Hills Prescription Diet range also includes dry food.
Please consult your vet before feeding your pet with a therapeutic veterinary diet. You should take your pet to the vet for a check-up every 6 months. Should your pet's health worsen while using this product, please seek veterinary advice immediately.
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline c/d Urinary Stress Metabolic - Chicken at a glance:
- Dietetic complete food for adult cats
- Special recipe: tailored to meet the needs of cats that are overweight or suffering with urinary tract conditions
- Ideal weight: supports fat burning, with a tailored energy content that helps to ease weight management and maintain muscle mass during weight loss
- Reduced stress: formulated recipe with ingredients such as milk protein hydrolysate to support emotional balance
- Supports the urinary tract: can reduce the risk of recurring FLUTD symptoms
- Fresh pouches: practically portioned to ensure freshness at every meal
- Great flavour: well-accepted
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline k/d Kidney Care at a glance:
- Reduced protein content; splitting the harmful substances can prevent your pet from feeling unwell.
- Added omega-3 fatty acids from fish oils can improve the blood supply to the kidneys.
- The high antioxidant content helps to neutralise damaging free radicals.
- Hill's Prescription Diet Feline k/d Kidney Care is a great tasting wet cat food available in chicken, salmon and beef varieties and is the ideal way to spoil your cat.
Hill´s Prescription Diet Feline Metabolic at a glance:
- Dietetic wet food for overweight adult cats
- Balanced recipe: tailored nutrient profile with high protein and low fats and carbohydrates to achieve improvements in body composition
- Weight management: low-calorie recipe helps to reach and maintain ideal weight
- 27% chicken: delicious and easily digestible source of valuable animal protein
- Vital nutrients: contains vitamins, minerals, and trace elements to boost well-being
- Well accepted: tender chicken pieces in delicious gravy
- Handy pouches: easy to portion
- Clinically proven: high quality wet food recommended by vets for an effective, therapeutic diet
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline c/d Multicare Urinary Care - Chicken at a glance:
- Addresses all 4 major FLUTD causes (FIC, struvite and oxalate stones, plugs)
- Dissolves sterile struvite stones in as little as 14 days and reduces recurrence
- With low salt to better maintain kidney health
- Suitable for long term feeding – no need to change food
- Great taste to encourage your cat to eat and enjoy their food
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care - Chicken at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for adult cats, specifically developed for cats with gastrointestinal illness or acute resorption disorders in the gut or exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Highly digestible recipe: can be used as an easily digestible complete food that promotes healthy digestion and can help to restore balance in the gut
- 25% chicken: light, easily digestible source of valuable animal protein
- Increased electrolyte content: to counteract a shortage of electrolytes commonly seen with digestive issues
- Low-fat: takes pressure off the gut
- Balanced and nutritious with vitamins, minerals, and trace elements as well as beta carotene to support vital functions and boost the body's defences
- ActivBiome+ Technology: a revolutionary mix of prebiotics, proven to support your pet's gut health and wellbeing, improving digestion and stool quality
- Well accepted: tender pieces in delicious gravy
- Handy pouches: for easy portioning without mess
- Recommended by vets: for an effective, therapeutic diet
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian before use or before extending the feeding period
- During the feeding of a dietetic food, you should take your pet to your vet for regular check-ups
- If your pet's health deteriorates, you should seek veterinary advice immediately
More information about the individual varieties, including ingredients and feeding recommendations, can be found here:
* Special offer items have limited availability and are very popular. We cannot guarantee availability of these items. The images used in this promotion are for illustration purposes only and do not constitute a binding offer. Out of stock promotional items are no longer available for purchase.