Environmentally friendly dog poop bags made from maize starch, biodegradable and compostable, odour-free, opaque, easy to separate, fit into all standard dispensers, in cardboard packaging
These Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags are practical and environmentally friendly. What’s more, they are odour-free and made from maize starch.
This renewable material is biodegradable
and complies with European guidelines on compostable
materials (EN13432). These rolls are suitable for all standard poop bag dispensers. The bags are easily separated thanks to the perforated lines indicated by arrows between each bag.
These opaque poop bags
will help you to clean up after your dog in an uncomplicated and safe way. Simply put the bag over your hand as you would with a glove, then you can hygienically clean up your dog’s waste and turn the bag inside out and tie it closed. Both the internal tubes and the packaging are made from recyclable cardboard. These bags offer nature-lovers a great way to be environmentally conscious and to ensure cleanliness while out on a walk.
Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags at a glance:
- Functional dog poop bags
- Environmentally friendly: made from maize starch – a renewable raw material
- Biodegradable and compostable: the bags meet European standards for compostable products (EN13432)
- Packaging and internal tubes made from cardboard: recyclable, sustainable and kind to the environment
- Practical and safe: simply place over your hand like a glove, easy to pick up and dispose of waste
- Perforated: easy to separate individual bags
- With arrows that are particularly helpful for finding the perforated lines
- Standard size: suitable for all standard dog poop bag dispensers
- Colour: green
- Material: bio-plastic
- Material thickness: 15µm/layer
- Bags: 33 x 19.5 cm (L x W)
- Rolls: 3 x 5.3cm (Ø x L)
- 4 rolls each with 15 bags (60 bags)
- 20 rolls each with 15 bags (300 bags)
- 40 rolls each with 15 bags (600 bags)
Please do not throw these bags away outside. In industrial composting plants these bio-plastic bags are decomposed by micro-organisms or fungi within 90 days according to DIN EN13432.