Dietetic wet food for cats with advanced chronic kidney disease, helps prevent increased urinary calculus formation, with adapted phosphorus and protein content, energy-rich and appetising
Chronic kidney disease in cats is often accompanied by a reduced appetite, which can make your pet's health situation even worse. Therefore, a dietary food designed for cats with kidney problems should not only be tailored to the specific nutritional needs of the cat, but should also be particularly appetising. Royal Canin Veterinary Cat Renal Loaf is a great choice: The wet food is a wonderfully delicate loaf that looks and smells as delicious as it tastes.
The cat food is specially developed for cats with advanced chronic kidney disease. It has a low phosphorus and moderate protein content, which can help support kidney function and manage recurrent urinary calculus formation. The special appetising recipe, texture and flavour of Royal Canin Veterinary Cat Renal Loaf will attract any fussy cats to the feeding bowl. This is a fairly high-energy food, so small portions are sufficient to give your cat the energy it needs.
Royal Canin Veterinary Cat - Renal Loaf at a glance:
- Dietetic wet food for adult cats
- Supports kidney function: with a low phosphorus content and moderate protein content, can support kidney function and can improve your cat's quality of life
- Increased energy content: ensures that even small portions provide sufficient energy, ideal for cats with a reduced appetite
- Very tasty: soft loaf with delicious taste, perfect to stimulate the appetite even in fussy and sick cats
- Practical pouches: easy portioning and ensured freshness with every meal