Dietary complete food for cats with chronic renal failure, supports kidney function, delicious recipe with salmon, rich in omega-3, with high-quality protein, low phosphorus content
Specially developed for cuddly tigers with chronic kidney failure: Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Advanced Care Salmon is a very tasty diet cat food to support kidney function. It is characterised by a recipe with easily digestible ingredients, including delicious salmon
, so that even cats with a reduced appetite can be tempted to the food bowl.
The dietary wet food contains less, but especially high-quality proteins
. The special ingredients / composition help to relieve the kidneys and at the same time support the maintenance of the muscles. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Advance Care Salmon has a low phosphorus content, which can help support normal kidney function. It is rich in the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
. Thanks to its wholesome recipe, the diet cat food is well suited for daily feeding.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Advance Care Salmon at a glance
- Dietary complete food for adult cats to support kidney function in chronic renal failure
- Very tasty recipe: with delicious salmon, also well accepted by many cats with less appetite
- Low protein: moderate amount of high quality protein, helps relieve kidney stress, may support muscle maintenance
- Low phosphorus content: to support kidney function
- Increasedomega-3 fatty acid content: with EPA and DHA, valuable polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Highly digestible ingredients: can relieve the digestive tract and support normal digestive function
- Enriched with vitamins: for a diet rich in vital nutrients
- Contains taurine
- For every day: balanced composition of high-quality ingredients, very suitable for the daily nutrition of cats
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian before use or before extending the feeding period.
- While feeding a diet food, you should visit your pet veterinarian regularly for check-ups.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, you must seek veterinary advice immediately.