Hand-woven nesting & breeding place for parrots and other exotic birds, inspired by nature, weatherproof, good heat accumulator with optimal air supply, opaque, made of real bamboo
A breath of faraway places. The Kerbl Pet nest for exotic birds is a handcrafted nesting and breeding site inspired by bird nests in
the wild. The shape as well as the material and processing method correspond to its natural models. The nest, woven in a closed basket construction, is very dimensionally stable and opaque
and offers the preferred protection and the desired security so that it is perceived by birds as a safe hiding place and suitable nursery.
The relatively dense wickerwork acts as an ideal heat accumulator
, and thanks to the regular wickerwork slits, there is constant ventilation at the optimum level. Equipped with long, sturdy metal hooks, a secure hold on the inside of the cage is guaranteed. The Kerbl Pet nest for exotic birds is woven from untreated bamboo, a very stable, durable and sustainable material. As a natural product, it is 100% compostable and biodegradable.
Kerbl Pet Nest for exotic birds at a glance:
- Hanging nest for exotic birds
- Inspired by nature: Modelled on bird nests from the wild
- Made of real, woven bamboo: natural, untreated, robust & dimensionally stable
- Deep shape: provides safety, protection & warmth during nesting
- Can also be used as a hiding place: opaque material
- Optimal ventilation: ideal heat accumulator, well ventilated through wickerwork gaps
- With long metal hooks: for secure attachment to the inside of the cage
- Colour: natural
- Material: bamboo
- Total: diameter 11 x H 12 cm
- Entrance: W 4 x H 4 cm
- Hole (ventilation): W 3 x H 2 cm
- 2x metal hook: L 4 cm
: As this is a natural product, there may be minimal variations in the shape and colour of the product.