This bird aviary for budgies, canaries and other small birds is made from robust wood, featuring metal mesh, three mesh doors, two stainless steel feeding bowls, 5 perches and a removable tray.
As the name suggests, this Bella Casa Bird Aviary really does make a beautiful home for your budgies, canaries and other small birds. It is a high-quality, exceptional aviary made from stable wood that will leave your birds feeling safe and at home.
A plastic-coated removable tray makes cleaning this Bella Casa Bird Aviary particularly simple. The bird cage features three separate locking doors, one at the front and two at the side, which allow you to quickly access your birds when necessary. The included accessories such as the feeding bar and five wooden perches add a touch of class to this beautiful aviary.
Bella Casa Bird Aviary at a glance:
Sizing table for Bella Casa Bird Aviary:
- Aviary for budgies, canaries and other small birds
- Solid wood frame with white surface and black powder-coated mesh
- With swivelling feeding bar: including 2 removable stainless steel bowls
- Removable tray with plastic-coated base
- Easy assembly
- Mesh spacing: approx. 10.7mm
- Mesh thickness: diameter 1.8mm
- Accessories included:
- Swivelling feeding bar: 30.5 x 19 x 5 cm (L x W x H)
- With integrated wooden perch: diameter 1.5cm x (L) 27.5cm
- 2 stainless steel feeding bowls: diameter 12cm
- 5 wooden perches: diameter 1.3cm x (L) 61cm
(with roof prejection)
Base tray height
83 x 67 x 153 cm (L x W x H)
74 x 59 x 108 cm (L x W x H)
1 x 57 x 31 cm (L x W)
2 x 12,5 x 12,5 cm (L x W)
This item will be delivered dismantled.
It is important that wooden products are cleaned and treated regularly to prevent the wood from drying out, becoming brittle or warping into an unsightly shape. We recommend applying a coat of wood preserving product if the hutch is to be left outside. Please make sure that you use non-toxic products that are not harmful to animals. To make sure your hutch stays looking good, it is a good idea to position it in a protected area that is not exposed to the elements.