The world is becoming more digital and more and more people can work from home. This includes employees, freelancers and many self-employed workers. However, developments regarding coronavirus have made it necessary for more people to work from home. This can be challenging if there is a dog in the family. If it is planned well though and our ideas are incorporated, a dog can be a very enriching part of home office. The following tips will help you and your dog get through a working day together in a relaxed manner!
Table of contents
- An all round good start
- A comfortable place to sleep
- Working at home with a dog: is your working space dog-proof?
- Is a dog suitable for flexible office?
- Lunch break – outside we go!
- 5-minute training
- What toys are suitable for home office with dogs?
- Working at home with dogs: chewing calmly in the office
- Resisting puppy dog eyes