Cats are usually the cleanest animals in the world but what can you do when your cat suddenly starts to go to the toilet in your bed instead of in the litter tray? What could be the underlying cause and how can this unpleasant habit be broken? Here, you will learn the reasons behind this undesirable behaviour, how to help your cat in this situation and how you can protect your bed from the cat urine.
Table of contents
- Why do cats wet the bed?
- Could illness be the reason behind this habit?
- When stress and fear lead to bad habits
- Make your cat feel secure
- How you can reduce your cat’s stress
- Calming pheromones
- How to protect your bed from cat urine
- Sometimes the litter tray is the problem
- Is this a case for a cat behavioural therapist?