Many dog owners have spent more time at home than usual during the coronavirus lockdown restrictions. Now relaxations are gradually coming into force: we are going into the office rather than working at home and to the cinema rather than the sofa in the evenings. Some dogs suffer from their owner being out of the house more frequently. We will give you tips to get your dog calmly through the period following COVID-19 isolation.
Table of contents
- Why is the post-coronavirus period difficult for many dogs?
- How do you recognise separation anxiety in dogs?
- Preventing separation anxiety post-coronavirus
- Separation training
- How long can dogs stay alone?
- What has to be taken into account with puppies following the coronavirus crisis?
- If required: look for a dogsitter or kennels