Bosch Junior Medium Dry Dog Food
Other customers also liked:
Other customers also liked:
Puppies of medium breeds have specific nutritional requirements. It is also important to feed them a kibble of the appropriate size and shape. Bosch Medium Junior complete dog food is made from specially selected ingredients, which are carefully processed to preserve their delicious taste. For extra peace of mind, the products of animal origin are sourced exclusively from animals fit for human consumption.
A mixture of naturally-occurring tocopherols have been added to Bosch dog food to help conserve the delicate yet essential vitamins and fatty acids. You can rest assured that with Bosch quality dog foods, you will always be able to find the right nutrition for your dog’s needs.
Bosch Medium Junior Dry Dog Food at a glance:
- High-quality complete dry food for medium-sized puppies with an expected adult weight of 15-25kg
- Moderate protein content (26%): for steady, healthy development
- Wheat-free: completely free from wheat and wheat middlings
- Colostrum: helps improve your dog's natural immune defences
- Medium-sized kibble: delicious taste and also suitable for fussy dogs
- At least 25% fresh poultry: a high-quality source of animal protein
- Added immune complex with ß-glucans and mannans: stabilises your dog's gut flora, strengthens the immune system, improves their resistance to stress and promotes general wellbeing
- Green-lipped mussel extract: naturally rich in chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint repair, as well as the development and maintenance of healthy joint cartilage
- Chicory: source of inulin, which can have a prebiotic effect and helps to prevent the spread of pathological bacteria in the gut, thereby supporting good bacteria and contributing to a balanced gut flora
- Linseeds: rich in omega-3 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and coat, as well as mucins to support digestion and relieve allergy symptoms in a natural way
- Organic zinc compounds (zinc chelate): helps improve the body's ability to utilise zinc, which is important for supple skin and a glossy coat
- Balanced fatty acid profile: essential for the health of your dog's natural immune system, as well as to support vitality, supple skin and a smooth coat
- Balanced ratio of different soluble dietary fibres: promotes healthy gut flora and balanced digestion
- Selected raw ingredients are carefully prepared using a modern manufacturing process to help guarantee digestibility and well-formed stools
- Vitamin E and the trace element selenium: vital antioxidants that protect the body's cells from metabolic waste products
Fresh poultry (25%), barley, corn, poultry meat meal, rice, dried beet pulp (desugared), animal fat, meat meal, protein hydrolysate, fish meal, linseeds, dried peas, dried yeast (incl. 0.1% mannan oligosaccharides, 0.06% β-glucans), fish oil, colostrum (0.3%), sodium chloride, green-lipped mussel extract (0.1%), dried chicory, potassium chloride.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A (15,000 IU), vitamin D3 (1200 IU), vitamin E (150mg), zinc [as zinc oxide] (90mg), zinc [as zinc chelate of amino acids, hydrate] (75mg), copper [as copper(II) sulphate, pentahydrate] (10mg), iodine [as calcium iodate, anhydrous] (2mg), selenium [as sodium selenite] (0.2mg).
|2 months||3 months||4 months||5 - 6 months||6 - 9 months||9 - 12 months|
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts depend on your pet's age, breed, activity levels and other circumstances. Monitor your pet's weight and adjust feeding amounts as required. Fresh water should be provided at all times.